2W160-15 Solenoid Valves For Water Treatment
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,Paypal,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW|
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||4-6 Days|
|Packaging:||Box Carton Pallet|
|Productivity:||330000 sets per month|
|Place of Origin:||NINGBO CHINA|
|Supply Ability:||33 thousand sets per week|
Model No.: 2W160-15
2W160-15 Solenoid Valves For Water Treatment
Low power consumption and low temperature
Power in solenoid valve applications is essential, and in some remote locations, such as oil and gas transmission plants or extraction stations, traditional valves may require heat tracing or protection, and users may simply appreciate reduced energy costs. What's more, these and other power requirements often require larger and more expensive sources of power, such as battery charging systems or solar panels.
Model 2W025-06 2W025-08 2W040-10 2W160-10 2W160-15 2W200-20 2W250-25 2W350-35 2W400-40
2W500-50 CV 0.23 0.23 0.6 4.8 4.8 7.6 12 24 29 48 Pipe size 1/8'' 1/4'' 3/8'' 3/8'' 1/2'' 3/4'' 1'' 1 1/4'' 1 1/2'' 2'' Operation temperature -5-80℃
Working pressure 0-7kgf/cm³
Voltage range About 10 percent
Packing diamension 57x69x117cm
Appearance size chart of 2W160-15 soelnoid valves:
Inlet and Outlet of 2W160-15 solenoid valves:
Detail enlargement of 2W160-15 solenoid valves:
Silicone sealing ring:
Silicone is an inert synthetic composite heat resistant material and a rubbery polymer commonly selected for use in solenoid valves. It consists of hydrogen, oxygen, carbon, and sometimes other elements, and is commonly used in consumer-grade general-purpose applications for general household products. It has many useful properties such as low thermal conductivity, low toxicity, does not support microbial growth, low chemical reactivity, oxygen resistance, ozone and UV light.
Its seals have a wide operating temperature range of -54 ° C to + 232 ° C and high gas permeability at room temperature (25 ° C), but silicone is a very soft material, so it works in high pressure applications. Poor (40 bar) depends on the orifice design.
- It has the permeability of silicone rubber to gases such as oxygen, which is about 400 times that of butyl rubber, so it can be used for aeration required for medical applications.
- Silicone has good thermal stability and can withstand high and low temperatures, far superior to organic rubber.
- Different organic elastomers, such as neoprene and EPDM, have a uniform compression set of silicone rubber over a wide temperature range of -60 ° C to + 250 ° C. It is especially recommended when molding with silicone materials. The curing agent requires a product with low compression set.
- Even when immersed in water, silicon can be used as an electrical insulating material, making it an ideal insulating material.
- It is usually used with the following media: drinking water, beverages, low pressure air, and has good chemical resistance, ozone, heat and steam, acid.
- It is less resistant to tensile strength and diesel fuel.
Welcome to your inquiry!
NINGBO BRANDO HARDWARE CO.,LTD
Brando is a professional manufacturer and designer of solenoid valve, solenoid coil and solenoid valve armature assembly, located in Ningbo, China. Our main products include armature assembly, solenoid coil, brass solenoid valve, stainless steel solenoid valve, plastic solenoid valve, pneumatic solenoid valve, pulse jet valve, diaphragm repair kit, pulse controller, injector rail and can serve customers from various industries. Our company has been producing for more than 10 years, and cooperates with different customers such as oil & gas, chemical industry, water treatment, food & beverage, medical system and so on.
Brando maintains its high position in the industrial manufacturing. The advanced lathes and milling machinery are introduced, and from materials procurement to finished product and assembly, it is fully automated and controlled by computers, to improve product quality, and to continuously increase production and delivery efficiency.
Brando has fully adopted the ISO-9001 quality management system and introduced the most advanced precision equipment for product inspection, such as digital pressure gauges, computer applications, air leak testers, pressure testers and flow testers.
1. Customized Design and Production: Brando can design and manufacture customized solenoid valves, solenoid coils and solenoid valve armature components to meet your specific needs and applications. We can provide services from small air treatment devices to large fluid systems.
2. Quality Assurance: In addition to designing and manufacturing high-quality products, Brando also provides 100% testing services for all components to ensure that they achieve the best performance under the best performance and to ensure that it runs well in your project.
3. Delivery and After-sales Service: Brando provides large inventory and on-time delivery within 5 to 10 days. We also provide unparalleled after-sales service and 1 year warranty for all products.
1. Solenoid Coil
2. Solenoid Armature/Stem
3. 5/2, 5/3, 3/2, 2/2 Way Pneumatic Valve
4. Refrigeration Solenoid Valve
5. Dust Collector Pulse Jet Valve
6. Diaphragm Repair Kit
7. Pulse Controller
8. Brass Solenoid Valve
9. Stainless Steel Solenoid Valve
10. Plastic Solenoid Valve
11. Injector Rail
Focus On Your Demands, Offer You Best Solution!
- Company Name: NINGBO BRANDO HARDWARE CO.,LTD
- Representative: Lu Jin Jun
- Product/Service: Solenoid Valve Armatures , Solenoid Valve Coils , Pneumatic Solenoid Valves , Pneumatic Cylinders , Pulse Jet Diaphragm Valves , Pneumatic Components
- Capital (Million US $): 1000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2008
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- Export Percentage: 81% - 90%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 10
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Ningbo
- Contact Person: Mr. Brandon Bao
- Tel: 86-0574-83879820
Premium Related Products